Monday, July 2, 2012
At the 4th of July Barbeque- Fresh Lemonade
Its hot and humid in the month of July. This is one of the main reason of lemonade being so popular at a 4th of July barbeque.
2. Water-3 cups
3. White sugar-2 cups
4. Crushed ice-4 cups
1. Cut 1/2 of one lemon into thin slices and set aside.
2. Take out the juice of the remaining 9 ½ lemons.
3. Take a glass pitcher/punch bowl.
4. Pour the lemon juice into the glass pitcher.
5. Add the water and sugar and stir in until the sugar gets completely dissolved.
6. Pour in the crushed ice and float the lemon slices on top.
at 3:07 PM