Monday, July 2, 2012
A barbeque party without Potato Salad and that too at a 4th July barbeque- simply unimaginable.Potato salad has become widely popular amongst Americans is because it goes so well with grilled meats. It tastes good with chicken, hot dogs,steak and even hamburgers. But don't forget to keep it cold.
1. Potatoes- 4 lbs (Unpeeled and cubed)
2. Onion-1 medium (diced)
3. Eggs-6 (Hard-cooked, peeled and finely diced)
4. Mayonnaise- 1 ½ cups
5. Barbeque sauce- 1/2 cup
6. Garlic powder- 1/2 teaspoon
7. Fresh ground black pepper- To taste
8. Salt to taste
9. Paprika-1 teaspoon
1. Take a medium/large pan and boil the potatoes until they are just tender.
2. Drain well and chill in a refrigerator for about 2 hrs, until chilled.
3. Take a large bowl and put the chilled potatoes.
4. Add diced onions, eggs, mayonnaise, barbeque sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
5. Mix all well.
6. Garnish with sprinkles of paprika.
at 2:44 PM